Wednesday, August 14, 2013

had my monitoring appt. today and my lining needed to be at 8mm. since i was at 5mm last week i figured it was no problem getting to 8. i am also on a high estrogen protocol so i was so disappointed when my lining was only 6mm. the np measured a few times and she confirmed the worst. a few hours later she called and the doctor wants me to quit my meds. and have a period. i will start a new medicine tonite for 10 days (and dang if i can remember the name). hopefully this glitch is due to the fact that i've only had 1 period since removing my iud.

so my transfer set for next week is cancelled. i am so discouraged, but my ip's are understanding and she gave me some natural remedies to help thicken my lining for the next cycle.

2 comments:

Bump-Fairy said...

That stinks, I'm sorry. Hope you get an awesome lining next month.

Krystal said...

Aw man! :( I'm so sorry to hear this, I know you're bummed. I've had lining issues before, but I bet with the next round of meds everything will be just fine. I know it's cliché, but everything happens for a reason! ((hugs))