Friday, June 21, 2013

happy birthing day to me!

and happy birthday to baby sesame who is 2 today!!! it's hard to believe 2 years have come and gone since miss reagan graced us with her presence.

today was my first appt. at the fertility center. i had bloodwork done, my iud removed, and a sonohystogram. the nurse asked me what my plans were in the next 6-8 weeks and since i have nothing big going on, we're shooting for a transfer somewhere in that time frame! so exciting! this clinic doesn't require any bed rest after a transfer, which is way nice! they tell ya to take it easy and do your thing! so now we just need our contracts hammered out and then the fun stuff can begin. and by fun stuff i mean shots. and by fun i mean terrible.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy *birth* day Amy. :)

Exciting to see progress with the new journey!!! You'll be cycling in no time.

Rosie Mason said...

Happy birthday Dear! Your blog is really nice. Thanks for sharing us

Surrogacy in India