Tuesday, May 28, 2013

and the hits keep coming

received some more disappointing news from my agency last week. the second doctor who wouldn't discriminate cause of my weight won't take me because he can't get a hold of the miscarriage paperwork from the ivf clinic i was with last march. they told my agency that the records belong to the ip's and they would need to sign a release form blah, blah, blah. i don't understand why a good word from the r.e. isn't good enough! i am beginning to think this may not be in the cards for me again! i wish it were easy to agency hop instead of having to fill out a forest worth of paperwork!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what agency are you going through? would love to email about your experience...i have yet to meet someone who is in process as well...feel free to email me kelleycatherinelarson@gmail.com