Wednesday, March 6, 2013

such a tease!

so i know i seem like such a tease in regards to my last post.

weeeeeeellllllll ...

my profile is up and running with a new agency! yippee!!! somedays i sit here and think to myself, "am i crazy? do i really want to punish my body for the 4th time with hundreds of shots, endless blood draws, that weenie wand always up in my business?" and the answer is yes. my sweet surrogirlie is going to be 2 in june. 2! where on earth has the time gone? i haven't seen her since the day she was born, but i think of her often and what i wouldn't give to see a picture of her smiling face! it's been almost (next week) a year since i lost the twins. that was a difficult time. so before i jump feet first into "i do" and cloth diapering, i want to make someone else's family dreams come true! i guess i'm like the fairy godmother - bibbidi bobbidi boo!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck to you!

TheMrs1117 said...

So exciting! Can't wait to hear some good news

Venus of the Kitchen said...

^Ugh. I can't believe they're surro spamming here!

Anyway, YAY! So exciting! Good luck with everything. I hope you feel the sweet sting of the needle soon! ;)

one faux mommy said...

knock it off you fucking spammers! sorry for the language, but they piss me off! this is MY blog and take your shitty advertising elsewhere!!!


anywho, thanks ladies! i am super duper excited to do this again! not the shots of course, but i guess there's no getting around them! :)

TXSurromom said...

Yay! Congrats and looking forward to reading your blog! :D