Monday, June 11, 2012

doot doot DOO!!!

my beta is finally NEGATIVE (well it has been for a couple of weeks now) and i finally feel back to normal. aunt flo made her visit and she was a doozy! now that's that all under my belt i am finally ready to move forward. i am debating switching agencies since mine isn't really doing anything and i haven't heard from them in a while.

we have a trip to florida coming up and i am looking forward to relaxing on the beach and spending time with my boo. bon voyage!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So jealous about your trip to Florida! DH and I have a surprise (to him) weekend in Reno coming up in 2 weeks, and I can't wait.

That's definitely something I can say about WCS; they are very communicative. Even when there's nothing going on, I usually hear from them at least once a week.

one faux mommy said...

reno should be fun!!!

i can't wait to lay around on the beach and do nothing!!!

i am thinking of switching to wcs...