Tuesday, May 15, 2012

not my match

as the title of this post says a mouthful, i am looking for another set of ip's. the couple decided to give their former surro another shot which bumps me back onto the "dating website." :) i am disappointed and left feeling a little rejected (much like after what you think was a great first date and then he never calls you back!), but good things come to those who wait and i know my perfect family is out there.

in other news, my beta hcg is S.T.I.L.L. positive!!! it's holding steady at 8. 8, 8, 8 is not great (i just sung that in my head). so chin up and on to bigger and better!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Doh! This match game is no fun!

one faux mommy said...

hee hee!

i always get excited just to be let down. i hope to find the perfect match soon.

Tiffany said...

I thought about you yesterday when looking at the profiles my agency me yesterday. Of the 6, were Chinese couples, and one was an American couple living in Taiwan.