Wednesday, March 21, 2012

it is with a heavy heart and great sadness that i have to post this. the twins had no heartbeats today.

so let me back up a little. last week at my official u/s i found out the baby was actually identical twins! i was beyond shocked, but it did account for why my beta was so high. i had been having terrible morning sickness at night (and even for the past week)and my next u/s was scheduled for today. the little ladies appeared the same size as last week and neither had a heartbeat today. to verbalize how i feel is near impossible. honestly i feel like a failure. the clinic told me over and over that i did nothing wrong, but naturally i don't feel that way. the cherries were being nourished by me and growing inside of my belly.

i have a d & c scheduled for friday and i have no idea what my future holds. please be in prayer for a quick procedure and healing for my ip's and myself.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so so sorry for the loss. My heart aches for you and your IPs. Hang in there girl. Im here if you need me.

Venus of the Kitchen said...

I am so, so sorry. You did the best you could and it isn't your fault. It sucks that you have to go through this. :(

Ashley said...

I am so very sorry =(.