Tuesday, February 28, 2012

the moment we've (i've) been waiting for ...

it's officially official!

I AM PREGNANT!!!

i've been poas since day 3 (totally too early and negative just fyi) and started getting a faint positive on 4dp6dt (4 days post transfer/6 day transfer). the tests got progressively darker as the days went on. see!?!



so i had my blood drawn for my beta hcg level and it was a whopping 1125!!! so what exactly does that mean? well it means i'm really pregnant and my fingers are extra crossed that there's only 1 in there! tomorrow is my repeat beta and u/s will be in the next few weeks.

so once again i'm cooking up some baby deliciousness!

6 comments:

sassy57477 said...

congrats. your so awesome!

Andrea said...

Yaaaay!! So excited to be on this journey with you. <3 Can't wait for our ultrasounds to see how many!

Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

I can finally comment on your blog!!! I have never been able too before, but always wanted too!!!! Anyways, I'm super glad to see this and super excited for you!!! I can't believe you're already preggo again...I can't imagine that for me!! LOL Can't wait to follow this journey for you!

one faux mommy said...

thanks ladies! so glad to have some love on this journey! and a special surro-sista due at the same time!!!

Ashley said...

Yay! So happy for you!!!

Chelsea said...

AWESOME!! SO happy for you!