Wednesday, February 8, 2012

i'm on deck (and i can smell baseball season)

last monitoring app't. today. woohoo! my lining is a nice fluffy 9mm (it is mm right?) and i am up next! the egg donor will have her retrieval tomorrow and i'm crossing my fingers they get a good amount of eggs. my transfer is now set for wed., 2.15! we'll do a 6 day transfer and my ivf clinic has implemented a new procedure that has a 84% successful pregnancy rate! pretty darn good if you ask me! so now we add a whole new round of meds. - progesterone, an antibiotic, prednisone, and the dreaded progesterone in oil.

***dun dun dun!!!***

my shots are going to increase to once a day starting tomorrow and my booty is already cringing. i have a few friends and family members willing to poke me and i am gonna teach my boyfriend how to do it as well.

and on a personal note - for the first time ever i bought season tickets to 21 games for the padres. i am totally excited! we got great seats and i love going to the games. for those of you that actually know me i (continue) to say that i don't actually LIVE in san diego. i maintain that i am just VISITING. ha! it's the biggest load of crap ever,but i do miss my hometown. well come baseball season i promised my boy that i'd stop referring to l.a. as my "home" and admit that i actually, really, physically, mentally, and totally L.I.V.E. in san diego. there you go babe. black and white. just for you. love you!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Let's do this, girl!!!

PunkyB24 said...

Well lady, can't wait and countin down the days for the ivf. Super excited for your next Baby Sesame round! I hope we will be close to the same schedule, your walking past my house motivates me to stay healthier on my next round. :-)