Monday, October 24, 2011

interviewing new ip's

hi everyone! been relaxing over here and got back from a week in florida with my mom. we stayed with my aunt and my girlfriend who lives in n.j. joined us for 4 days. it was so nice to lay on the beach and just relax! i also added another candle on my birthday cake! school is going well and i'm about halfway done. this bio class is my pre-req. for anatomy & physiology.

i have a little surro news happening too. i met with a family friend of a couple (i thought it was kind of weird) and didn't really jive with what they wanted. i'm glad the agency tells them no thanks so i don't have to do it. i had a conference call this morning with an im in spain. her and her husband sound like their on the same page as i am. we'll see how it pans out, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

i follow quite a few other surromomma blogs and krystal had a beautiful baby boy for her ip's a few days ago! congrats!!!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! And thank you!! ♥

Andrea said...

Best wishes for that perfect match!!