Monday, October 31, 2011

i was tricked instead of treated :)

today was my 1st screening at the clinic and we all know what that means! 7 tubes of blood and a sonohyst!!! i had no idea that we were doing the sonohyst today and thankfully it was quick, pretty much painless and picture perfect! :) i was still having a few cramps this evening, but all the walking around trick-or-treating helped them subside. it was so nice to be able to see all my old buddies at the clinic and tell them my birth story. they all asked if i've seen the baby recently and when i told them what happened i didn't get teary eyed or bawl uncontrollably. that is such an improvement for me! i got my party pack (prenatal vits., birth control and baby aspirin) and talked to my im that we're good to go for a january transfer. i am so excited and can't wait to help create this family!!! here we go ...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Can't wait to follow along!

Ashley said...

I hope that you have great results and that you get to start meds soon!