Monday, June 13, 2011

fully cooked

baby sesame is now considered fully cooked! she's still doing some simmering in there, but i am really, really, really ready for her to come out now! my app't. on friday was routine. measure and listen. no cervical check (horray) and the cnm said she can come whenever (amen!). i have another app't. this friday and she wants to do a cervical check. i am totally opposed to this as it is just a means for infection and if i'm not in full blown labor, who cares how far i'm dilated! i am aiming to stay at home as long as possible before i hear those doors of the hospital slam shut after me and limit my choices for birth. i have my birth plan ready to go and came across a wonderful blog that helped me narrow it down to bare bones and not seem too pushy. check out the site - navalgazingmidwife

38 weeks and still wearing my regular jeans! i am quite proud of that! :)

1 comment:

Krystal said...

"38 weeks and still wearing my regular jeans! i am quite proud of that!".........................and I'm quite jealous of that! :-) You're so tiny! Hopefully she will make an appearance soon.