Friday, June 17, 2011

any day now!

oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh! any day little miss will be making her debut! i keep thinking i am excited and then i talk to her parents and my excitement and joy are downplayed by about a million! i had my check-up today and i am 3 1/2 cm dilated, 80% effaced and at -2 station. my cnm says she can come any day! i have plans for this weekend, so i am praying she waits till sunday after 4pm.

*sidenote* i have been following the mckmama blog for years now and she and her family are stopping in s.d. and having photo shoots on sunday. i am so excited to meet her and have her take my boo's pic's. that little miss MUST wait till after that!

today is my last day at work. it will be nice to sit on the couch and put my feet up. wednesday i was having regularly irregular contractions. (does that make sense?) the closest ones were 4 minutes apart and the furthest were 40 minutes apart. they lasted for about 6 hours then after lots of water and rest, they stopped.

well, fingers crossed for sunday after 4pm!!!

No comments: