Sunday, May 15, 2011

baby shower

today was the day for baby sesame's baby shower. the day started off cloudy and chilly, but the sun came out and it was a beautiful day! :) about 30 of my im's family and friends came to celebrate this little girl. the shower was held at my im's bff's house and it was lovely. it was special to be able to meet family members and close friends and see just how loved this baby is already. momma-to-be got so many cute girlie outfits and accessories too that baby sesame is gonna be one well dressed little girl!

tomorrow will be 34 weeks down with 6 weeks to go! where did the time go?!? i am feeling great! tired during the day still, but nothing a little nap can't fix! my next md app't. is next wed. and i'm anxious to see if i've gained any more weight.

well it's been a whirlwind of a weekend so i'll post a few pic's. for y'all to enjoy then i'm crawling into bed and back to the 'ole grind tomorrow!


the cake was cut before i got a pic. of the whole thing, but it was delicious!


my grama, me and my momma taken by my daughter


one faux mommy, baby sesame and the momma-to-be :)


me and my boo!

No comments: